- You will receive text messages about your property with updates, changes or information on natural disasters.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic information from the following sources:
- Information that we receive from you on applications or other forms (such as your name and address).
- Information obtained during conversations with you, or observed during visits to your premises.
- Information gathered during the course of managing your property association or business.
- To collect customer information from the above-stated sources, All County use the following means of communication to gather information: written, in-person, telephone, facsimile, electronically and online.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly with your local office location.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive texts when information needs to be relayed about your residence or property. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- We do not share your information with third party affiliates.